Swedish cider brand delivers unique events to social media fans across the country as new advertising campaign makes national debut. Kopparberg, the independent Swedish cider brand is taking a major social media competition on the road next week – offering fans the chance to win a unique Kopparberg experience delivered to their door. To coincide […]
Free taster swim sessions at Paradise Pool in Ely
Paradise Pool in Ely is offering free one-day taster swim sessions for a range of different age groups during the February half term. The taster session aims to give children, teenagers and adults the opportunity to develop some of the fundamental skills required for swimming while encouraging them to get involved in the Pool’s swim school programmes.
- The taster lessons will take place throughout the half term from Monday 13th to Saturday 18th
- Younger swimmers, (children between the ages of 5 months and 16 years old) can take part in sessions between 4pm and 6pm on Monday to Friday and 8am to 12pm on Saturday morning
- More mature swimmers can chooses from a variety of sessions from Monday and Wednesday evening to Friday morning
- In addition the swim programme also boasts a new adult and child lesson, which will take commence on Tuesday 14th at 4.30pm for parents to bring children aged 5-18 months
- The Amateur Swimming Association supports Paradise Pool’s lessons and all the teachers are fully ASA qualified
- The pool offers many more activities too, from pool parties and the Sport Relief Mile to Adult Lessons for just £3
Simon Clasby, Swimming Development Manager at Paradise Pool in Ely, said:
This is an exciting opportunity for the local community. The sessions will be great fun and I’m sure the children and adults alike will thoroughly enjoy themselves. We feel that it is really important to get the local community active and enjoying the water, and initiatives like this one are brilliant in terms of helping to achieve that aim.