Move over oysters, there’s a new aphrodisiac in town. Give the gift of Lobster with the new exclusive gift coin from Burger & Lobster, just in time for Valentine’s Day. Give a gift that is both credible and meaningful this February and tell someone they’re “your lobster”. Not only will the thought behind the gift […]
Aqua Zumba launches at Riverside Leisure Centre
The latest fitness craze to take the nation by storm has launched in Norwich. Aqua Zumba classes are now taking place at Riverside Leisure Centre every Thursday at 7pm.
- The Latin-inspired, calorie-burning Zumba has become one of the world’s largest and most successful dance-fitness programmes
- Aqua Zumba offers an invigorating work out, integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines
- The new Aqua Zumba classes offer a challenging water-based workout that is cardio-conditioning, body toning and exhilarating
- The sessions will run on Thursdays from 7pm and will start on 5th April
- Lessons will cost £5.55 or FREE for members
Phil Wright, contract manager at Riverside Leisure Centre said:
We’re very excited to be launching the new Aqua Zumba classes and think our members will find the classes to be really fun, as well as being a great work out for all ages.