FURTHER evidence of a recovering housing market emerged today when Barratt Homes revealed a substantial sales boost in the last six months and ambitious plans for the year ahead. Nationally, the Barratt Group sold homes worth £1.3 billion in the final six months of 2013. The outcome provides further evidence that demand is picking up, […]
Aqua Zumba launches at Riverside Leisure Centre
The latest fitness craze to take the nation by storm has launched in Norwich. Aqua Zumba classes are now taking place at Riverside Leisure Centre every Thursday at 7pm.
- The Latin-inspired, calorie-burning Zumba has become one of the world’s largest and most successful dance-fitness programmes
- Aqua Zumba offers an invigorating work out, integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines
- The new Aqua Zumba classes offer a challenging water-based workout that is cardio-conditioning, body toning and exhilarating
- The sessions will run on Thursdays from 7pm and will start on 5th April
- Lessons will cost £5.55 or FREE for members
Phil Wright, contract manager at Riverside Leisure Centre said:
We’re very excited to be launching the new Aqua Zumba classes and think our members will find the classes to be really fun, as well as being a great work out for all ages.