Premier Training International, the UK leaders in health and fitness training, has launched a new training venue in Watford, due to increasing demand for fitness training from gyms in the local area, and the growing demand for skilled health and fitness professionals nationwide, which currently represent just 2% of the UK workforce. The new venue, at […]
Thousands more personal trainers to enter the industry as a result of Premier Training International’s continued expansion
Premier Training International is set to open yet more training venues in 2012, swimming against the doom and gloom of the current economic climate. Venues in Exeter and Sheffield will open within the next two months a further three venues in Teddington, Chigwell and Bath will open as we move into the spring and summer.
- The last six months has already seen a steady stream of new Premier locations spring up across the length and breadth of the country – with venues in Plymouth, Warrington, Southampton, Brighton, Raynes Park in London and Portsmouth now operating Premier Training courses, both for those within the industry looking to enhance their skill set and those wishing for a career change or a practical alternative to university
- All venues operate and will operate a full portfolio of Active IQ accredited health and fitness training qualifications, which are fully recognised by both employers and the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS)
- The venues operate in line with Premier Training’s commitment to adapting to the very latest research and trends within the sector, ensuring that the methodology and learning syllabus are up to date
- The new Raynes Park venue in the David Lloyd Health and Fitness Club to the west of London, for example, has recently made a further four courses available to prospective learners
- The Emergency First Aid course, the Certificate in Gym Instruction, the Certificate in Personal Training and the Diploma in Personal Training were launched at the centre throughout October and November, and will offer market leading professional training
- Similarly, new venues will benefit from Premier Training’s work towards the development of new diplomas, certificates and supplementary courses
From Level 4 qualifications such as the Exercise for Specialist Populations Diploma to a new CPD course in Suspended Movement Training, new courses will frequently be rolled out in the new venues, broadening the scope and range of available learning opportunities
Victoria Branch, Premier Training International’s Global Sales and Marketing Director said of the expansion:
It’s an exciting time for Premier Training International, our students and the industry. By expanding our national portfolio of venues allows us to qualify thousands more fit for purpose exercise professionals into this growing industry. We work closely with key stakeholders to ensure our courses deliver the skills and expertise our students need to thrive and prosper in this dynamic and exciting industry.