Premier Training International, the UK leaders in health and fitness training, has launched a new training venue in Watford, due to increasing demand for fitness training from gyms in the local area, and the growing demand for skilled health and fitness professionals nationwide, which currently represent just 2% of the UK workforce. The new venue, at […]
Premier Training launches new online nutrition course
Premier Training International, the market leader in the development and provision of high quality education for the health and fitness industry, has announced the launch of a new online Certificate in Nutritional Advice for Physical Activity, aimed at providing fitness professionals with a flexible learning opportunity.
- Carrying 20 CPD points, the certificate is Active IQ accredited and targets Level 2 fitness professionals who are looking to expand their nutritional knowledge and skills for the health and fitness market
- The course will explore a range of subjects relating to the components of food, from macronutrients to micronutrients, digestion, optimal sports nutrition and communication
- By the end of the course, graduates will be able of offer clients nutritional advice and recommendations through specialised consultations
- The course is assessed by a single, invigilated multiple choice exam paper, and offers a foundation upon which to consider further advanced nutrition qualifications
- In order to be eligible for the Nutritional Advice for Physical Activity certificate, students need to be an accredited Level 2 gym instructor, group exercise instructor or be in possession of an equivalent qualification
Victoria Branch, Sales & Marketing Director at Premier Global, comments:
We know that more and more people in the health and fitness industries are keen to develop their knowledge, skills and expertise. However, with many already committed to client appointments and class instruction, flexible online courses such as this one offer the perfect solution. They allow learners to progressively advance their individual careers, without impacting upon the client base and work that they already have.