Leading training provider, Premier Training International, has launched eight new online courses in a bid to encourage health and fitness professionals to up-skill, with the flexibility of online learning. The new bite-size courses are not intended to be a replacement for Premier’s well-established face-to-face CPD courses, but to run alongside these and offer learners a [...]
Premier Training launches new qualification to up-skill health & fitness professionals
Premier Training International, one of the health and fitness industry’s leading training providers, has announced that it is launching a new qualification to up-skill health and fitness professionals to help them achieve practitioner status. The Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (QCF) is available at Levels 3 and 4 and is designed to prepare individuals for teaching in a wide range of contexts. With the first course due to take place in June at Premier’s London Academy, learners can register for a place now.
- The Active IQ accredited qualification has been endorsed by the Institute for Learning (IFL) and appears on its ITT/E Qualifications Register. Mandatory units include:
- Roles, responsibilities and relationships in lifelong learning
- Understanding inclusive learning and teaching in lifelong learning
- Using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in lifelong learning
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
Debra Stuart, CEO at Premier Training International commented:
We pride ourselves on not only providing the very best quality courses, but also offering the best variety in the industry. We know that there is tremendous demand for courses that allow professionals to up-skill and develop their careers further, and we hope that this introduction will help to start meeting that demand – reflecting Premier’s commitment towards ensuring our training roster is fully aligned with the latest industry trends and requirements.