Premier Training International, the UK leader in health and fitness training, has launched a new training venue in central London due to increased demand for fitness training from gyms in the capital. The Marriott Hotel County Hall is a prestigious venue boasting views of the Thames, Big Ben and the London Eye. The new venue […]
Premier launches its ‘functional five’ one day workshop at the International Fitness Showcase
Premier Training International, the market leader in the development and provision of high quality education for the health and fitness industry, is holding a one-day functional fitness workshop on Thursday 22nd March. Aiming to teach health and fitness professionals the ins and outs of sport specific training, Premier will be showing health and fitness professionals how continuing professional development (CPD) can expand their repertoire and act as a new revenue stream.
- Held at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool the day before the International Fitness Showcase (IFS), five of Premier’s top trainers will cover expert training techniques including tri-planar kettlebell training, elite suspension training, advanced medicine ball training, cutting edge power club training and highly innovative ViPR training.
- Registration begins at 9.30am for a 10am start and the day will draw to a close at 5pm.
- Tickets, which are available to all fitness professionals as well as IFS visitors, cost £25 and are redeemable against a future CPD course with Premier.
- Tickets must be booked in advance and can be purchased at http://www.premierglobal.co.uk/courses/fitness/functional-fitness/functional-fitness-workshop.
- The Premier Training team will be at the International Fitness Showcase from 23rd – 25th March in Blackpool, showcasing the company’s new sessions and products. To book tickets for the three-day event please visit www.chrysalispromotions.com.
Steve Harrison, National Lead Tutor at Premier Training International, comments:
There has been an increase in the number of people entering the health and fitness industry over the last few years so it is more important than ever for personal trainers to boost their sport specific training skills and look into what else they can offer their clients. Our CPD courses are ideal for professional development and we’re hoping to show trainers how they can increase their skill set and service offering.