Premier Training International, the UK leader in health and fitness training, has launched a new training venue in central London due to increased demand for fitness training from gyms in the capital. The Marriott Hotel County Hall is a prestigious venue boasting views of the Thames, Big Ben and the London Eye. The new venue […]
Rowing to raise! Local training provider to host coffee morning and marathon charity row
A charity coffee and cake morning is to be held on Thursday 25th September at the Premier Training International headquarters in Huntingdon, which will then be followed by a colossal eight-hour rowing challenge, in efforts to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
- A rowing machine has been provided by RealFit in St Neots, to give the Macmillan Coffee Morning a health and fitness twist
- The 35 staff at Premier Training International, one of the UK’s lead providers of health and fitness qualifications, will be taking on 15 or 30 minute stints on the rower between the hours of 9am and 5pm as well as buying coffee and cakes.
- Ten staff from RealFit will also be taking part in the challenge
- Macmillan Cancer Support provides specialist healthcare, information and financial support to people affected by cancer, with the goal of reach and improve the lives of everyone living with cancer in the UK
- To find out more about Premier Training International, please visit: www.premierglobal.co.uk
Victoria Branch, Global Marketing Director of Premier Training International, commented:
Here at Premier, we love to raise money for important causes wherever possible and thought we would try something a little different by putting on a charity row-athon! The work that Macmillan Cancer Support does for those affected by cancer is vital and if we can contribute towards that, it is certainly worthwhile.