Grumpy Mule, owned by Bewley’s and one of the UK’s leading coffee companies in foodservice and retail, has revealed a full rebrand, conceived and designed by Leeds-based agency Manifest.
Quad squad! Four new appointments at Manifest Communications
Marketing communications agency Manifest, welcomes four new faces to its Leeds office, following a succession of client wins.
- Joining the team will be Hollie Carek as Creative Account Manager, Luisa Cundle as Junior Designer, Ella Sykes as PR Account Manager, and Beth Armstrong as PR Assistant
- Manifest’s new Creative Account Manager Hollie joins from Live & Breathe and brings with her a wealth of experience gained by working on brands such as Nestlé and Häagen-Dazs
- Luisa Cundle joins the studio team as a junior designer
- Luisa studied Graphic Design and Communications at the University of Leeds and has worked with a range of different marketing and design agencies
- PR Account Manager, Ella Sykes, joins the team from Absolutely Food PR and Marketing and has worked across a host of regional and national B2B and B2C campaigns, including Tesco’s 2011 Real Food Family Cook Off
- Beth Armstrong is completing her gap year placement with the Manifest team, which forms part of her Public Relations and Marketing degree at Leeds Metropolitan University
- The new team will be working across new and existing clients including La Tasca Restaurants, Premier Global, Leisure Connection, Q8Oils and Lawson’s Timber
Nev Ridley, Managing Director at Manifest Communications commented:
It’s great to welcome four new faces to the Manifest team. The business is going from strength to strength and is a reflection of the creativity and hardworking campaigns we deliver for our clients. We’ve doubled in size in the past 12 months due to more than 15 new client wins and this is a trend, which I hope will continue. It’s great to see growth across both PR and our creative division. The new members of the team will enhance and strengthen our offering to new and existing clients