This November sees the 15-year anniversary of Manifest Communications, the region’s leading communications agency, and, to celebrate the occasion, Manifest is offering 15 free pieces of work to 15 not-for-profit organisations in Yorkshire. With a comprehensive offering of PR, Creative and Digital services, the agency is calling on not-for-profits across the region to touch base […]
Manifest fit for purpose with Leisure Connection win
Leading leisure management operator, Leisure Connection, has appointed Manifest Communications to implement its PR, marketing and digital strategies.
- Manifest’s Leeds office will manage the integrated account
- Manifest will manage the national PR and press office for Leisure Connection
- Media relations will be focused on regional and trade press
- Manifest will be providing social media support across the estate of centres Leisure Connection manages for the public and private sector
- The team will also be taking control of all things design and digital
- It will be managing the creative process for marketing materials, advertising and web design
Kevin Yates, Head of Retention and Marketing at Leisure Connection, commented:
We have big plans for 2012 and are looking forward to working with Manifest to bring those plans to fruition. The team is very enthusiastic and hardworking, as well as being extremely creative and innovative – we know our relationship with Manifest will be a successful one.
Nev Ridley, Managing Director at Manifest Communications, said:
Leisure Connection is another great win for Manifest especially as we get to demonstrate the true power of integrated communications. To see each department work together on the same strategy is fantastic and I am convinced Leisure Connection will reap the benefits of this approach.