Leisure Connection, one of the UK’s leading providers of outsourced health, leisure and sport facilities, has announced that it has invested over £1million in the improvement and upgrade of 11 community leisure centre facilities around the country. In addition to a complete overhaul of the gyms at both Downham and Willesden at a combined cost [...]
The ultimate kids holiday sports camp
Leisure Centres in Wokingham – Loddon Valley Leisure and St Crispin’s Leisure Centre have teamed up with, Premier Sport, to offer the ‘ultimate’ holiday camp experience this half term, 24th – 28th October, encouraging local children to have fun and keep busy through exercise.
- Premier Sport courses are designed to give children aged 5-12 years, of all abilities, the opportunity to have fun and enjoy playing sport
- The camps include: football camp, street dance camp (Loddon Valley Leisure only), and multi sports camp
- These camps are ideal for parents wanting to keep their children entertained through the holidays
- A multi-activity camp will also be running where children can have fun in an enjoyable environment with arts and crafts, a bouncy castle and lots of other exciting games
- Daily rates are £25.95 (8am – 6pm) and £17.95 (9.30am – 3.30am) with discounts available for full week bookings at £115 (8am – 6pm) and £85 (9.30am – 3.30am)
- Children can also go swimming everyday no matter which camp they choose if based at Loddon Valley Leisure
- To book a place or to find out further information please call Loddon Valley Leisure on 0118 931 2066 or St Crispin’s on 0118 977 2466
Tony Penge, Wokingham Contract Manager, said:
Children have a lot of energy and keeping them entertained in a healthy way isn’t always easy over the holidays. These camps are the perfect way for children to have fun and make friends whilst taking part in some healthy exercise. There are plenty of courses to choose from, from sport, dance, arts and crafts – there really is something for everybody.