Leisure Connection, one of the UK’s leading providers of outsourced health, leisure and sport facilities, has revealed details of a £500,000 investment in its community leisure facilities at Downham Health & Leisure Centre and Willesden Sports Centre. The investment has provided both sites with state-of-the-art gym facilities, with LifeFitness chosen as the nominated equipment supplier [...]
New gym re-launches in Park Inn Hotel in Cardiff North after £120,000 investment
Local people wanting to get fit and active this year will have no excuse not to don their trainers following the re-launch of innaction gym at the Park Inn Hotel, Cardiff North. The club has been closed for two months while it benefited from £120,000 being spent of refurbishing the existing club and updating it with new equipment.
- The club’s re-launch weekend will start on Friday 3rd February
- The facilities will be open for people to come in and see how the club has changed as well as have a free trial, receive diet and fitness advice and have a free health check
- The new club now boasts a state of the art gym and studio
- It offers local residents a good value gym membership at £19.99 a month Classes in the studio and personal training sessions will also be launching in March for all ages and abilities
- All staff at the club are PT-trained, and will be on hand for all members needing advice or help
- In addition to the great facilities, all members will receive 20% at the Park Inn Hotel, Cardiff North and all residents at the hotel will receive complimentary passes to the club
- To find our more please visit innaction.co.uk/cardiff or call the innaction Health and Fitness Club, Park Inn Hotel on 029 2058 9901
Robbie Williams, Health Club Manager, said:
We are delighted with the refurbishment, the club looks brilliant and the facilities are state of the art. We hope to offer the local community access to affordable fitness and a healthy lifestyle, as well as a welcoming environment where you can kick back and relax.
Local residents are welcome to bring family and friends to our open weekend, where we will be giving visitors a taster of what the club is like. Having officially opened on 1st February, we are really excited to welcome our new members and get to know everyone.