Leisure Connection, the fitness and health contract management company, announces that Neil King will join the business as its Managing Director. He is currently Commercial Director for Sport & Leisure Management Limited (“SLM”), which trades under the highly successful brand “Everyone Active”. Well known in the health and fitness industry; Neil King brings 22 years [...]
Harpers Health and Fitness at Wyboston Lakes expands team and creates five new jobs
4 January 2012: Harpers Health and Fitness at Wyboston Lakes is kick starting the New Year with a newly expanded team following a number of recent appointments and the creation of five new jobs.
- Rob Maw joins as the new Contract Manager and will oversee the entire operation of the health and fitness club
- An experienced health and fitness clubs manager manager Rob is looking forward to the new role
- In addition to Rob, Charlotte Jones joins as the new sales manager and to support Charlotte, Josh Cooper joins as a sales advisor
- Josh Bennett also joins as the new fitness manager who will be responsible for the deliver of fitness and exercise at the club and will manage the team of 5 in house personal trainers
- Carla Meehan also joins as the new Swimming Co-Coordinator who will oversee the new swimming lesson programmes, which have recently been introduced to the club at Wyboston Lakes
- The health club is introducing swimming lessons for children and adults, which will start in January
- And as an added incentive to keep healthy and active; children under the age of 12 can swim for free when accompanied with an adult member
- And in a bid to encourage people who have over indulged over Christmas, the local health and fitness club has an exclusive discount of up to 75% off the joining cost this January
Rob Maw, Contract Manager for Harpers Health and Fitness at Wyboston Lakes says:
It’s an exciting time for both staff and members at Harpers Health and Fitness. We are expanding the portfolio of new classes/activities we can offer our members and in turn we are able to create more jobs for local people. Money has been invested in the club to ensure we are able to offer the very best service to local members.