Leisure Connection, one of the UK’s leading providers of outsourced health, leisure and sport facilities, has announced that it has invested over £1million in the improvement and upgrade of 11 community leisure centre facilities around the country. In addition to a complete overhaul of the gyms at both Downham and Willesden at a combined cost [...]
Get your little ducklings swimming this winter at Meadowlands Leisure Pool
Meadowlands Leisure Pool, in Tavistock, is this November launching its new Ducklings class for local children to learn to swim and gain confidence in the water. There is also a new programme of Adult & Child classes where parents join in the class with children from 6 months old so that they learn together. Children, who start to learn water skills at an early age with their parents, progress much quicker when they eventually start Swim School.
- Starting Tuesday November 8th, the class is a great opportunity for children to have some fun in the water this winter whilst gaining confidence and learning an all important life-long skill
- The Duckling class is designed for children aged from 3 years up to school age
- Children progress through the stages of the award winning swim school programme as their skills develop
- The friendly instructors create a safe, fun environment and the children learn water confidence and skills through activity songs and games
- The Ducklings class will run every Tuesday at 10.00am till 10.30am and 10.30am till 11.00am
- Residents who book their child on the course now will receive a free first lesson
- For more information about the Duckling classes contact the centre on 01822 617774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Smith, Business Manager at Meadowlands Leisure Pool, said:
The Ducklings class is a great way for any child to learn how to swim as well as gain confidence in the water. The classes have been designed to be fun and very interactive so the children can enjoy their time with us and we hope that parents take up this great opportunity to encourage their little ones to learn such a brilliant life skill.