If you are throwing a bash, or a family get together over Easter then have a little fun with this recipe. I made these for a bit of fun at a party last year, I served them in the egg boxes and mixed them in with a few other sweetie desserts, the guests were really […]
Local man bags golden prize at his favourite restaurant
Newcastle resident Minas Tzanakakis has bagged a golden opportunity this week after being announced as the winner of a Gold Card that will entitle him to 50% off food at his favourite restaurant for the rest of the year.
- Minas is just one of 15 lucky winners that have been picked at random from across the country to receive the hotly anticipated Gold Card
- Minas was invited to La Tasca at Grey Street in Newcastle to receive his Gold Card, which will see him receive 50% off authentic Spanish food at the tapas bar
- Minas was awarded with the Gold Card after he signed up to the ‘I Love La Tasca’ loyalty scheme, which rewards loyal customers with a 20% discount
- Minas was one of 15 Gold Card winners picked at random from across the country, and is the fifth winner to be presented with his prize
- The Gold Card is valid all day, every day until the end of 2012
Guiseppe Colella, General Manager at La Tasca Newcastle, commented:
We are thrilled that Minas is the lucky winner of a Gold Card. Minas is a regular visitor to Newcastle La Tasca so we were delighted when we heard the news. We are looking forward to welcoming Minas and his friends and family to our restaurant over the next couple of months.
Minas Tzanakakis, La Tasca Gold Card winner, commented:
I have been frequently visiting La Tasca for some years now. The restaurant’s team is great, they always provide top quality service and the food is fantastic. I am so pleased to have won the Gold Card, it gives me the perfect excuse to visit the restaurant even more often – they won’t be able to get rid of me!