Popular Spanish tapas bar and restaurant, La Tasca, last week hosted a charity fashion show in aid of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) in which just under £200 was raised. Local resident, Helen Morton Morris, who has been designing clothes for over 20 years, put together the Spanish inspired collection exclusively for La Tasca’s […]
Local shop cashier wins GOLD at her favourite restaurant
Local shop cashier, Amy Molynuex from Liverpool, has struck lucky this week after being announced as the winner of a sought after Gold Card that will entitle her to a massive 50% off food at her favourite restaurant – La Tasca on Queens Street.
- To celebrate her golden win, Amy was invited to La Tasca where she was presented with her Gold Card. Amy is just one of 15 other lucky Gold Card winners from across the country
- All 15 winners will receive 50% off authentic Spanish food at the tapas bar
- Amy was awarded with the Gold Card after she signed up to the ‘I Love La Tasca’ loyalty scheme, which rewards loyal customers with a 20% discount
- Amy was one of 15 Gold Card winners picked at random from across the country, and is the fifth winner to be presented with her prize
- The Gold Card is valid all day, every day until the end of 2012
Tom Rooney, General Manager at La Tasca Liverpool, commented:
We are so excited to hear that one of La Tasca Liverpool’s familiar faces has won a Gold Card. Amy is a fantastic customer and we regularly welcome both her and her family and friends to our restaurant – we’re looking forward to seeing them all much more often now!
Amy Molynuex, Shop Cashier and La Tasca Gold Card winner, commented:
I have been visiting La Tasca Liverpool every two weeks for a long time. I’m in love with Spanish food and the service is always fantastic. The Gold Card is perfect for my friends and I, as we really enjoy visiting the restaurant. I’m very excited to be a Gold Card winner and I can’t wait to make the most of it!