At the ninth annual City of Durham Retail Awards, Spanish tapas bar and restaurant, La Tasca, came out on top in the prestigious Restaurant of the Year category. The restaurant, based on Saddler Street in Durham, fought off 12 competitors to be named the best place to eat in the city Quotations The restaurant’s Head […]
La Tasca celebrates highest ever guest satisfaction ratings
Strengthening its commitment to customer service and creating an enjoyable experience for diners, La Tasca Spanish tapas bar & kitchen is celebrating its highest ever Guest Recommended Scores. With a company average of 95% satisfaction from over 200 online feedback forms filled in last week, the figures have confirmed that customers have warmly received the recent changes made by the casual dining operator.
- After dining, guests are encouraged to leave feedback on La Tasca’s website
- Questions cover whether guests would recommend the dining experience to their family and friends, and what they were most impressed by – food, service, atmosphere or value
- They are also asked to give the service and food at the restaurant they visited a star rating out of five
- All comments are traced back to individual receipts through entering a unique transaction number
- The results come as the restaurant group is going through a period of significant change
CEO Simon Wilkinson commented: This is a fantastic achievement by the Operations team. The business we inherited just over a year ago was inconsistent in all aspects of the guest experience, so to move the dial so drastically in such a short time frame is testament to every single employee and proves their passion for high quality food and their obsession with HOLA service.