With Valentine’s Day almost here, Antony Bennett, Executive Chef at La Tasca, has put together this delicious chorizo recipe which will surely go down a treat! so why not try some sexy Spanish sausage this Valentine’s?! Serves: 2 people Prep time: 20 – 25 minutes INGREDIENTS 100g marcona almonds 250g fresh chorizo sausage, sliced into […]
La Tasca celebrates highest ever guest satisfaction ratings
Strengthening its commitment to customer service and creating an enjoyable experience for diners, La Tasca Spanish tapas bar & kitchen is celebrating its highest ever Guest Recommended Scores. With a company average of 95% satisfaction from over 200 online feedback forms filled in last week, the figures have confirmed that customers have warmly received the recent changes made by the casual dining operator.
- After dining, guests are encouraged to leave feedback on La Tasca’s website
- Questions cover whether guests would recommend the dining experience to their family and friends, and what they were most impressed by – food, service, atmosphere or value
- They are also asked to give the service and food at the restaurant they visited a star rating out of five
- All comments are traced back to individual receipts through entering a unique transaction number
- The results come as the restaurant group is going through a period of significant change
CEO Simon Wilkinson commented: This is a fantastic achievement by the Operations team. The business we inherited just over a year ago was inconsistent in all aspects of the guest experience, so to move the dial so drastically in such a short time frame is testament to every single employee and proves their passion for high quality food and their obsession with HOLA service.