Castle Sports Complex is offering a variety of swim crash courses throughout the Easter holidays as a great way for adults and children to stay fit and healthy during the break. There are crash courses available for pre-school children, stage one or stage two swimmers, which will run from Monday 7th to Friday 11th April […]
Harpers Fitness Announces Festive Season Party Plans at Castle Sports Complex
Harpers Fitness has released the details of the Christmas and New Year’s Eve parties to be held at Castle Sports Complex in Spalding. Both parties are ticketed events, with tickets available from today, and will feature live music and a choice of food.
- The Christmas party will take place on December 17th and will feature live entertainment from rockabilly band The Houndogs, who promise an action packed set of 1950’s themed ditties
- Tickets start at £25.00 and there will also be a festive carvery and a choice of dessert, provided by in-house caterers, J2 Catering
- The New Years Eve party will offer live entertainment in the form of a Take That tribute band of national and European renown, Simply Take That
- The event kicks of at 7pm and a hot fork buffet with a choice of dessert will be provided. Ticket prices begin at £27.50. Provisional bookings are accepted
- Tickets are available to the general public and can be purchased by calling Castle Sports Complex on 01775 762 178
Richard Johnson, Spalding Contract Manager, commented:
We are really looking forward to these parties. We’ve got two great acts lined up who really know how to put on a show, and a great selection of food. We see these events as a chance to bring some of the local leisure community together to relax and celebrate the season.
We truly value our customers and hopefully that is reflected in some of the booking incentives we are offering. Both events provide parties of ten or more who book before November 15th a free bottle of lovely bubbly for the table, and absolutely all bookings will receive a free gym pass.