Participants of this year’s Biggest Loser competition at Harpers at Sleaford are celebrating after losing a combined total of 25.6 stone with the biggest weight loss coming from Bruce Webster who lost over 4 stone. Bruce also lost an incredible 6.5 inches from his waist during the 12-week competition at the local leisure centre Others [...]
Natural World Centre awarded in the Taste of Lincolnshire awards
The Boardwalk Café at the Natural World Centre has been recognised and awarded a highly commended award in the Tearoom category at the Taste of Lincolnshire awards.
- The Taste of Lincolnshire Awards are council funded awards that encourage the local community to recognise businesses that source and supply local Lincolnshire food and drinks
- A team of mystery shoppers ensure its members are promoting locally sourced food and drink whilst offering quality experience
- Boardwalk Café gained a special mention from the mystery shoppers due to the impressive knowledge of the Front of House team
- The Boardwalk Café offers a whole range of menu options: from light bites to Sunday roasts and use locally sourced produce wherever possible including their daily homemade specials
- The Café caters for all types of special events and with stunning views of Thorpe Lake and the Nature Park it’s a popular location for weddings and celebratory events
Liz Eastwood, Operations Manager at Boardwalk Café said:
We are really proud to have won such a prestigious award, we work hard at making sure our products are locally sourced and the best quality and we will continue to do so with great pride.