With house prices on the rise, smart homeowners are now looking to stay put and renovate their current property. Many of them begin with the heart of the home in the kitchen, or invest in making their bathroom beautiful. Dunlop is predicting that its Multi-Purpose Fix ‘N’ Grout will be a big hit within the […]
On your marks!! Dunlop Adhesives invites tradesmen to celebrate the summer of sport with web games and giveaways
Dunlop Adhesives, the specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has launched a series of online, web-based games to celebrate the summer of sport. Now live on the company website, Professor Dunlop’s Sporting Challenge will invite players to compete against each other in three sporting disciplines – the 100metre sprint, the 50metre swim and the long jump – to win weekly prizes throughout the duration of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Each week that the Games are on, Dunlop will give away official London 2012 merchandise to the players who set the best times and distances in each event.
- At the end of the Games three overall winners will be chosen, each receiving £100 of Ticketmaster vouchers
- To play, simply click through to the Dunlop website media page, click on the online games tab, chose your event and off you go
- Don’t forget to register your details on the scoreboard for a chance to be a winner!
- Prizes will not start to be awarded until the end of the week commencing 30th July, but players are welcome to perfect their skills in the meantime!
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager of Dunlop Adhesives, commented:
We’re in the middle of a fantastic summer of sport and we wanted to do our bit to get into the sporting spirit! At Dunlop we pride ourselves on our ability to produce high quality and innovative products for the tiling industry, but we also like to ensure that the company retains a sense of fun – something that I really think these games convey. All three of the events are easy to play, great fun, and like all the best web games, very addictive! In case that wasn’t enough, we’ve thrown in some cracking prizes too, so get practicing!