Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has stepped into the professional decorating industry for the first time. Dunlop’s Pro Décor range was introduced to the sector at the 2013 National Painting and Decorating Show, held earlier this month, to a red-hot reception from the industry. The range features an exciting […]
Dunlop’s Non-Slip Wall Tile Adhesive gets merchants in the mood for summer.
With the sun finally making an appearance this summer, specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, Dunlop Adhesives, has found that its Non-Slip Wall Tile Adhesive is soaring in popularity with merchants, as tradesmen look to create more adventurous, seasonal kitchen designs with ceramic and mosaic wall tiles.
- Available in off white, the most popular size with the professional builder is 15KG but it is also available in 3.75KG and 7.5KG tubs
- Specifically formulated for fixing ceramic or mosaic wall tiles in kitchens and bathrooms, or in showers provided a waterproof grout is used, the Non-Slip Wall Tile Adhesive is a ready mixed D1T adhesive
- The easy to use non slip characteristics reduce the need for battens even when fixing heavier wall tiles, and it is ideal for fixing to flat internal wall surfaces such as plaster, plasterboard, cement sand rendering and existing ceramic tiles
- A fantastic benefit for the merchant to relay to the tradesman is that the instant grab makes tiling jobs quick, easy and effective
- The adhesive has a shelf life of 12 months and should be stored between 5ºC and 32ºC
- Depending on the flatness of the surface, coverage should be approximately 2kg/m2 in dry areas and 3kg/m2 in wet areas
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager of Dunlop Adhesives, commented:
Supporting builders’ merchants and their customers has always been Dunlop’s priority. With summer here and autumn just around the corner, consumers start thinking about home improvement, whether this is some simple summer sprucing or larger scale renovations. We want to support the merchants beforehand by making sure they have all the stock they need, and making recommendations around certain products lines.