Dunlop, specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has donated a complete collection of its new Pro Décor range and a selection of products from its adhesives portfolio as prizes for the Checkatrade Charity Winter Ball trade raffle; organised by award winning painter and decorator, Wayne de Wet. The evening, which was […]
Dunlop launches new Trade Zone for tradesmen
Specialist manufacturer of adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, Dunlop Adhesives, has this month announced the launch of its Trade Zone. A site specifically designed for tradesmen, the new initiative allows users to engage in a range of online tools and facilities to help keep them on top of their game and in the know.
- Trade Zone, which is now live, includes a unique ‘Job Build’ tool, where tradesmen can enter job specification details and the tool will generate product recommendations, to support tradesmen from start to finish
- Furthermore, the tool can produce a quote on how much product is required for the job in hand and where their local stockist is
- The new trade site also includes Dunlop’s series of ‘How to’ guides, Top Ten Tiling Tips and the infamous Professor Dunlop’s Brainbox, to encourage tradesmen to pass on their experiences and suggestions to help the specialist manufacturer develop new products and solutions for the general building trade
- What’s more, registrants to the website will all be entered in a free prize draw to be in with a chance of winning an iPod Touch
- To support the launch of the new initiative, Dunlop has produced an on-pack promotion highlighting its iPod Touch giveaway, and is also running a series of advertisements and promoting the site through social media platforms and PR
Debi Bailey, Brand Manager of Dunlop Adhesives, said:
We’re really excited to have launched this new initiative and hope that builders and tradesmen alike will find it a useful and invaluable tool. The Job Build tool is a great addition to the site to further aid and advise tradesmen on what products to use for each job in hand.
She continued: We’re planning on expanding the site even further over the coming months, to include a dedicated e-learning portal where tradesmen can undertake training by tiling locations, including kitchens and bathrooms, by tile types, and even by background surfaces. Tradesmen will be able to complete sections at their leisure, whilst receiving a certification of competence at the end.