Dunlop Adhesives, specialist manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts, finishing and ancillary products, has appointed Scott Hamilton as Area Sales Manager to help drive awareness of the Dunlop brand and to increase sales with builders’ merchants and tradesmen throughout the South of the UK. With just over ten years of industry experience under his belt, Scott [...]
Dunlop Adhesives ‘prepares’ itself for new product launch
Pioneering manufacturer of tile adhesives, grouts and finishing products is to launch five new products to its existing preparation range.
January 2010 marks the beginning of an exciting year for Dunlop Adhesives as it launches a new range of preparation products including floor levellers and rendering products. That includes five new products which the UK manufacturer will add to its existing 23 strong product range of tile adhesives, grouts and finishing products.
- Dunlop Adhesives is set to expand its product range in early 2010
- New products in the range will include three floor levellers – Basic, Single Part Latex and Deep Bed
- The additional floor levellers join the Premium Floor Leveller currently in the range
- The basic product will be ideal for straightforward jobs done on a budget
- The single-part latex for hardwearing floors
- The deep bed product is for jobs that require in excess of 25mm.
- Dunlop has also developed two rendering products – Patch and Repair Cement and a Quick Setting Render.
- The additional preparation products could be the start of further things to come as Dunlop Adhesives looks at other avenues to explore, such as ancillary products
- Finding out more about the general building products market falls in line with the launch of Professor Dunlop’s Brainbox promotion
- It is designed to get an end-user insight into the general building products industry
- Brainbox is an opportunity to submit ideas or solutions to common problems faced by tradesmen where there is no current solution on the market to rectify it
- To be in with a chance of winning the top prize, entries must be submitted at www.dunlop-brainbox.co.uk/ on or by a direct message on Twitter to @dunlopbrainbox before 31st December 2009