The seasons are turning, the temperature is dropping and the holiday season is fast approaching. And with that come the festivities; office parties, family get togethers and endless celebrations, which can all take their toll on our skin. Health and beauty expert, Club Cleo, has the answer to looking your best for the holiday season [...]
Incontinence after childbirth? Time to stop those embarrassing leaks!
Having a baby is a wonderful experience filled with joy and happiness however, the strain put on your pelvic floor during pregnancy and labour can cause long-term problems. Mums, it’s time to take action and leave incontinence worries behind, by strengthening your pelvic floor muscles with a new and discreet medically certified digital toning device.
- Midwives encourage mums to perform pelvic floor exercises at every opportunity but the majority of women find them time consuming, impossible to perfect and simply don’t do enough to have any effect on the muscle
- Therefore, after ten years of scientific research, Club Cleo has developed the most revolutionary progression in electronic pelvic muscle stimulation available to women today
- The brand new model of the Cleo Q Discreet is designed to fit the natural curvature of the nether regions for added comfort and benefit and, according to 85% of 400 25+ year old customers, it delivers a noticeable, significant improvement and benefit within just a few weeks, using it for as little as 5 minutes per day
- Capable of safely and accurately delivering up to 1000 times more energy into the muscle than any other conventional form of muscle stimulation, in a single session alone, it performs 3½ times the medically recommend daily number of contractions
- The newly designed Cleo Q Discreet is a safe, effective way to restore healthy pelvic muscle tone, treat incontinence and improve health down under for all women
- After childbirth, the pelvic muscles become stretched and weakened, so an added benefit of toning the pelvic floor can result in more fulfilling sex for both partners
- The medically recommended daily amount of traditional kegel contractions required to restore healthy pelvic muscle tone is a minimum of 350-450, which most women find exhausting and impossible to achieve
- Cleo Q Discreet can safely and effortlessly provide up to 1500 comprehensive contractions during a single session lasting only a few minutes
- This would be impossible to match by any other method
- Stimulation of the pelvic floor not only improves control of the bladder and responsiveness during intimacy but also increases blood flow to the region, encouraging healthy cell renewal, reducing the risk of infection and assisting the prevention of developing problems associated with pelvic floor weakness into the future
- Retailing at £199.99, Cleo Q Discreet is available from www.club-cleo.com
- For 10% off the Cleo Q Discreet please use code DPR10 at the checkout