The seasons are turning, the temperature is dropping and the holiday season is fast approaching. And with that come the festivities; office parties, family get togethers and endless celebrations, which can all take their toll on our skin. Health and beauty expert, Club Cleo, has the answer to looking your best for the holiday season […]
Stop embarrassing leaks & stay healthy down under
Embarrassing leaks when laughing? Tiresome trips to every public toilet in sight? Worried about staying healthy down under? It’s time to put weak pelvic floor worries to bed and leave incontinence behind with a helping hand from a new and discreet medically certified pelvic toning device.
- Scrapping the stigma associated with incontinence, ten years of scientific research and development has led to the most revolutionary progression in self-help pelvic muscle stimulation available to women today
- The brand new model of the Cleo Q Discreet is designed to fit the natural curvature of the nether regions for added comfort and benefit and, according to 85% of 400 35-75 year old customers, it delivers a noticeable benefit and significant reduction in leakage within just a few weeks
- It can even help increase sexual sensation by tightening your grip
- For those going through the menopause, or in their golden years, Cleo Q Discreet is a safe, effective way to restore pelvic muscle tone, treat incontinence and improve health down under
- Also suitable for younger women, new mothers, athletes and anyone prone to involuntary urination, Cleo Q Discreet is capable of safely and accurately delivering up to 1000 times more energy into the muscle than any other conventional form of muscle stimulation
- Whether suffering from stress incontinence, overflow incontinence or urge incontinence, springing a leak can now become a thing of the past
- The recommended daily amount of traditional kegel contractions required to restore healthy muscle tone to the pelvic floor is a minimum of 350-450, which most women find exhausting and impossible to achieve, even if they manage to master the difficult technique
- Cleo Q Discreet does the hard work instead – it can safely and effortlessly provide up to 1500 comprehensive contractions during a single session lasting only a few minutes
- This would be impossible to match by any other method
- Stimulation of the pelvic floor not only improves control of the bladder and responsiveness during intimacy but also increases blood flow to the region, encouraging healthy cell renewal, reducing the risk of infection and assisting the prevention of developing problems associated with pelvic floor weakness in the future
- Retailing at £199.99, Cleo Q Discreet is available from www.club-cleo.com
- For 10% off the Cleo Q Discreet please use code DPR10 at the checkout
One Club Cleo customer, Mrs Hewitt, said:
I’m particularly impressed by the fact that the Cleo Discreet has made such a difference to my pelvic floor insufficiency. I have had two lots of abdominal surgery that left my pelvic floor muscles seriously weakened and had been told I may require further surgery to correct the problem. The Discreet is gradually restoring my muscle strength and has made a huge difference to my confidence and physical comfort.
Janine Kay, Managing Director of Club Cleo, said:
People think incontinence is temporary. It isn’t and this is the message we’re really trying to push. For generations women have suffered in silence because the topic was considered taboo but it affects more women than not, and is, in fact, more common than hay fever, so it shouldn’t be something to be embarrassed about. Women should be able to discuss the issues with their friends and know that there is something out there that can offer them a genuine solution and help them get their independence and confidence back. It’s certainly a better prospect than the idea of having to use feminine hygiene products long term.