The seasons are turning, the temperature is dropping and the holiday season is fast approaching. And with that come the festivities; office parties, family get togethers and endless celebrations, which can all take their toll on our skin. Health and beauty expert, Club Cleo, has the answer to looking your best for the holiday season [...]
Protect skin against winter chills with cotton beauty masks
Now that summer has been and gone, skin will soon be feeling the full effect of the wintry weather. Health and beauty pioneer, Club Cleo, suggests introducing a facial mask to your weekly beauty regime to keep skin nourished and protected against harsh climate conditions and ensure it stays looking soft and smooth throughout the cold season.
- The air in winter is colder and typically contains less moisture, so exposure to the elements can lead to dry and dull looking skin.
- Club Cleo’s luxury brand of deluxe nutrient rich face masks are packed full of natural goodness and are the perfect instant radiance boost to revitalise, refresh and rejuvenate skin.
- The Q10 with silk elastin, Green Tea, Vitamin E and Amino Acids mask is super hydrating and nourishing and replenishes the skin’s natural collagen and moisture levels to increase elasticity, making skin feel smooth and look plump.
- The Hexapeptide mask with Ginkgo Biloba, Licorice, Aloe and Chamomile offers superior wrinkle reduction whilst the herbal content protects the skin against external aggressions and helps to brighten the complexion and restore hydration.
- Finally, the Hylauronic Acid with Amino Acids and Aloe mask instantly replenishes dry, damaged and ageing skin to make the skin more resilient, whilst encouraging cells to retain moisture, for a plumper, firmer texture.
- The Club Cleo Deluxe facial masks are available individually for £2.99, in packs of three or as a variety pack for £7.99 from www.club-cleo.com.