On Friday 26th September 1Life centres around the UK will be taking part in National Fitness Day, providing free sessions for local communities to enjoy physical activity The free Power Half Hour exercise events being run at 32 of the leisure centres that 1Life operate* will be part of the largest celebration of physical activity […]
Local leisure centres to host open weekend!
Leisure centres in Wokingham – Loddon Valley Leisure, St Crispin’s Leisure Centre and Carnival Pool, are all hosting open days this weekend to offer local residents the opportunity to experience a range of taster sessions and activities the centres offer as well as free health checks.
- The open weekend has been set up to encourage local communities to get active and to come and road test the great facilities, which are on the doorstep to local residents
- Activities on offer include:
- Carnival Pool will be offering free swimming for under 8s, free gym and spinning sessions
- St Crispin’s will be offering free gym, aerobics and spinning sessions
- Loddon Valley will be offering free swimming for under 8s, free gym sessions, aerobic classes and free entry into The POD – an interactive fitness centre, specially designed to engage younger people
Tony Penge, Wokingham Contract Manager, commented:
We have some really great facilities at all three leisure centres and hope that by offering these free taster sessions, local residents will be keen to take part in the numerous activities and classes on offer this weekend and on a regular basis. We’ll also be offering free health checks throughout the day so do come along and find out more.