On Friday 26th September 1Life centres around the UK will be taking part in National Fitness Day, providing free sessions for local communities to enjoy physical activity The free Power Half Hour exercise events being run at 32 of the leisure centres that 1Life operate* will be part of the largest celebration of physical activity […]
New gym re-launches in Park Inn Hotel in Cardiff North after £120,000 investment
Local people wanting to get fit and active this year will have no excuse not to don their trainers following the re-launch of innaction gym at the Park Inn Hotel, Cardiff North. The club has been closed for two months while it benefited from £120,000 being spent of refurbishing the existing club and updating it with new equipment.
- The club’s re-launch weekend will start on Friday 3rd February
- The facilities will be open for people to come in and see how the club has changed as well as have a free trial, receive diet and fitness advice and have a free health check
- The new club now boasts a state of the art gym and studio
- It offers local residents a good value gym membership at £19.99 a month Classes in the studio and personal training sessions will also be launching in March for all ages and abilities
- All staff at the club are PT-trained, and will be on hand for all members needing advice or help
- In addition to the great facilities, all members will receive 20% at the Park Inn Hotel, Cardiff North and all residents at the hotel will receive complimentary passes to the club
- To find our more please visit innaction.co.uk/cardiff or call the innaction Health and Fitness Club, Park Inn Hotel on 029 2058 9901
Robbie Williams, Health Club Manager, said:
We are delighted with the refurbishment, the club looks brilliant and the facilities are state of the art. We hope to offer the local community access to affordable fitness and a healthy lifestyle, as well as a welcoming environment where you can kick back and relax.
Local residents are welcome to bring family and friends to our open weekend, where we will be giving visitors a taster of what the club is like. Having officially opened on 1st February, we are really excited to welcome our new members and get to know everyone.