Bulmershe Leisure Centre is providing its facilities free-of-charge for seven gymnasts training to compete at the 2015 European Games in Baku, Azerbaijan in June The European Games is a multi-sport event for athletes from all over Europe and, like the Olympics, is held every four years Seven gymnasts will be training at Bulmershe Leisure Centre […]
Loddon Valley & St Crispin’s leisure centres launch ultimate summer camps
The summer holidays are finally here and from Monday 23rd July until Friday 31st August Premier Sports has teamed up with Loddon Valley Leisure Centre and St Crispin’s Leisure Centre to offer children the ultimate holiday camp.
- Premier Sports Camps are designed to give children aged 5 – 12 years the opportunity to enjoy playing sports and games, by offering a range of activities that help children to get active whilst having fun
- The camps run from 9.30am – 3.30pm each day at a cost of £17.95 and, for those parents who have to work during the holidays, the centres are also offering Extra Time Camps that start at 8.00am and finish at 6.00pm, costing £25.95
- There are also additional activities, such as rock climbing and laser combat, for children to take part in at an extra cost
- During the holiday camps Premier Sports will also host children’s birthday parties at St Crispin’s Leisure Centre, from just £125 for 20 children, with activities including football, street dance, basketball, hockey and dodgeball
- As part of the summer of fun, an ‘Olympic Event Day’ will also take place every Friday except 3rd August. The days will be lead by Dwayne Stoddart, who was in the Olympics trials and is also the Berkshire record holder of 110m hurdles and nine times County Champion
Tony Penge, Contract Manager at Loddon Valley Leisure Centre and St Crispin’s Leisure Centre, said:
Both centres are eager to get the summer holiday camps underway, we’ve all been looking forward to it for a long time now. We wanted to bring the local community together and what better way than sports and fun games to draw in the kids. So if you’re a parent struggling to keep your children occupied this summer, get them down to Loddon Valley and St Crispin’s, we’re sure they’ll have a great time!