A Personal Trainer at Sleaford Leisure Centre has gathered some of her clients together to pose naked for a calendar aimed at raising money for the women and children’s charity, Refuge. Refuge supports and protects women and children against violence. The calendar will be sold to raise money for Refuge and to promote women’s self […]
Natural World Centre awarded in the Taste of Lincolnshire awards
The Boardwalk Café at the Natural World Centre has been recognised and awarded a highly commended award in the Tearoom category at the Taste of Lincolnshire awards.
- The Taste of Lincolnshire Awards are council funded awards that encourage the local community to recognise businesses that source and supply local Lincolnshire food and drinks
- A team of mystery shoppers ensure its members are promoting locally sourced food and drink whilst offering quality experience
- Boardwalk Café gained a special mention from the mystery shoppers due to the impressive knowledge of the Front of House team
- The Boardwalk Café offers a whole range of menu options: from light bites to Sunday roasts and use locally sourced produce wherever possible including their daily homemade specials
- The Café caters for all types of special events and with stunning views of Thorpe Lake and the Nature Park it’s a popular location for weddings and celebratory events
Liz Eastwood, Operations Manager at Boardwalk Café said:
We are really proud to have won such a prestigious award, we work hard at making sure our products are locally sourced and the best quality and we will continue to do so with great pride.