An inspirational swimming instructor from Stamford Leisure Pool has just returned from Bulembu, a small village in Swaziland, Africa, after taking two weeks away from the UK to host a swimming gala and teach pre-school children how to swim. After researching a trip to Swaziland three years ago, swimming instructor, Lisa Ryan, aged 45 from […]
Natural World Centre awarded in the Taste of Lincolnshire awards
The Boardwalk Café at the Natural World Centre has been recognised and awarded a highly commended award in the Tearoom category at the Taste of Lincolnshire awards.
- The Taste of Lincolnshire Awards are council funded awards that encourage the local community to recognise businesses that source and supply local Lincolnshire food and drinks
- A team of mystery shoppers ensure its members are promoting locally sourced food and drink whilst offering quality experience
- Boardwalk Café gained a special mention from the mystery shoppers due to the impressive knowledge of the Front of House team
- The Boardwalk Café offers a whole range of menu options: from light bites to Sunday roasts and use locally sourced produce wherever possible including their daily homemade specials
- The Café caters for all types of special events and with stunning views of Thorpe Lake and the Nature Park it’s a popular location for weddings and celebratory events
Liz Eastwood, Operations Manager at Boardwalk Café said:
We are really proud to have won such a prestigious award, we work hard at making sure our products are locally sourced and the best quality and we will continue to do so with great pride.