Central Bedfordshire Council’s lifestyles@Dunstable and lifestyles@Tiddenfoot leisure centres are reintroducing their fun-filled activity camps this Christmas due to popular demand. The Christmas holiday camps will provide a fantastic opportunity for busy parents to finish any last minute Christmas shopping, whilst the children enjoy some great activities. The leisure centres, managed in partnership with 1Life, will […]
Shake your booty for charity at Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre
With Sport Relief just around the corner, Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre is pulling out all the stops to host an exciting Zumba dance class on 25th March to support the charity appeal.
- Qualified instructor Jane Simmons will be running the event on Sunday 25th March in the sports hall at Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre from 9:30-10:30 am
- With an entry fee at only £2 and people of all ages and abilities invited to attend
- The event promises a strong turn out and lots of fun Zumba is the latest craze in fitness classes
- The Latin-inspired dance party offers an effective workout
- All money raised at the party will be donated to Sport Relief
Jeanette Gregory, Business Manager at Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre, said:
This event is going to be fantastic – there is already so much buzz and excitement around the event. Zumba is sweeping the nation so it’s the perfect way to bring the community together and it’s a great way to have some fun exercise. All the money we raise from the event will go directly to the Sport Relief appeal. We are hoping to get as many people as possible to attend.